Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Strategy for Dealing with North Korea's Provocations

My article on a strategy for dealing with north Korea provocations can be accessed directly at this link.  Although I wrote this article for presentation at a conference in June 2012 I think it remains relevant.  The table of contents of the entire issue of the Journal is below.


V/R
Dave

International Journal of Korean Studies Spring/Summer 2013



ISSN 1091-2932

International Journal of

KOREAN STUDIES


Volume XVII, Number 1 • Spring/Summer 2013



Richard Weitz

1

Hong Nack Kim
21
Bruce Klingner

50
David S. Maxwell

69
Yoon-shik Park

95
Celeste Arrington

108
James I. Matray
140
The International Journal of Korean Studies is copyrighted under U.S. law.
© 2013 International Council on Korean Studies

INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL ON KOREAN STUDIES
COUNCIL ON KOREA-U.S. SECURITY STUDIES



In order to read our Journal, you need Adobe© Adobe Reader You can download it free at Adobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...