Saturday, May 2, 2015

Rules for Military Writers







By Major Matt Cavanaugh
I'm actually posting this on behalf of Major Dan Maurer, a U.S. Army Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps officer that has done some hard work to develop a simpler document to guide potential military (and government) writers.  
Click here for a four page, easy to understand, sourced and cited document which has been vetted by subject matter experts at the JAG school in Charlottesville.  You can also find the document at right.

I pitched the idea to Dan awhile back, but he did ALL the work while he was working on his Master of Laws degree at the University of Virginia.  Great work and thanks to Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...