Sunday, September 28, 2014

Korean DMZ Veterans 1954 to 1991


At the link is a 3 minute video of photos of Freedom Bridge and the DMZ.  I think I have stood in every location around the bridge from which each photo was taken.  To all my good friends and brothers who have stood guard at Freedom Bridge and patrolled the DMZ in those years:  Keep up the Fire and Stands Alone.

Thanks to Thomas Lucken for putting this together and posting it.

Korean DMZ Veterans 1954 to 1991


Published on Sep 27, 2014
This is dedicated to all those who served on the Korea DMZ from 1954 to 1991. We did a duty, most never knew about or will never understand! More then a few of our brothers gave it all and the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...