Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Giving at the End the Year in 2016

Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this and I certainly do not mean to use my news service for solicitation so please forgive me.   I was asked for recommendations on organizations to support so I thought I would share with you the organizations to whom I give.  I support four main causes: The Green Beret Foundation, The Small Wars Journal,  The Committee for Human Rights North Korea, and Spirit of America (and I do contribute to WAMU so I can get my daily does of NPR as well).  As we near the end of the year and people are making decisions to give to worthy causes I thought I would share this with you.   Please give to your favorite organizations this year and if you need a suggestion for giving please consider Spirit of America, The Committee for Human Rights in North Korea, The Green Beret Foundation and Small Wars Journal.

Spirit of America:

The Committee For Human Rights in North Korea:

Green Beret Foundation:

Small Wars Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...