Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Giving at the End the Year in 2016

Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this and I certainly do not mean to use my news service for solicitation so please forgive me.   I was asked for recommendations on organizations to support so I thought I would share with you the organizations to whom I give.  I support four main causes: The Green Beret Foundation, The Small Wars Journal,  The Committee for Human Rights North Korea, and Spirit of America (and I do contribute to WAMU so I can get my daily does of NPR as well).  As we near the end of the year and people are making decisions to give to worthy causes I thought I would share this with you.   Please give to your favorite organizations this year and if you need a suggestion for giving please consider Spirit of America, The Committee for Human Rights in North Korea, The Green Beret Foundation and Small Wars Journal.

Spirit of America:

The Committee For Human Rights in North Korea:

Green Beret Foundation:

Small Wars Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Open Letter to President Donald Trump (on north Korea) By George Hutchinson and Robert Collins

Some very innovative thinking here by George and Bob.  It would not be hard to put together a team (led by George and Bob of course) from t...