Monday, February 17, 2014

Correspondence with the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, Kim Jong-un

I thought this might be of interest for those who did not want to wade through the whole report at this link: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/CoIDPRK/Pages/ReportoftheCommissionofInquiryDPRK.aspx

I would have the Korean language version of this letter sent to the north Korea people (and all military leaders into who hands this could be put)  by every available method if I were in charge of the influence campaign and PSYOP.  North Korea is one of the most important PSYOP target in the world.

But I bet no one in the Kim Family Regime ever received a letter like this. And I would be wary if Kim took Mr. Kirby up on his offcer for the commission to travel to Pyongyang.  

Correspondence with the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, Kim Jong-un    

Inline image 1
Inline image 2
Inline image 3

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...